Bellerive participants and their family members must acknowledge and consent to the following rules to help ensure the health and safety of the players, coaches, and rink personnel, and to help ensure that rinks stay open, players and parents must carefully follow all rink rules. Failure to do so may result in suspension from participation in the Bellerive without refund.
- All participants will need to be fully dressed, with the exception of helmet and skates, BEFORE entering the rink. There is a limited exception for goalies, ONLY, who will be allowed to enter and dress inside the rink beginning 15 minutes prior to their session.
- Face masks are MANDATORY for all participants entering the rink and must remain in place until they get on the ice and reach the players’ bench. Following the session, participants may remove their helmet and skates prior to exiting the rink, but all other undressing/gear removal must take place OUTSIDE the rink.
- Participants will not be permitted into the rink until 10 minutes before their session, and must leave the rink within 10 minutes following the end of their session. Strict adherence to these timelines is critical to allow rink staff sufficient time to sanitize and prepare for the next session
- Participants are expected to enter and exit the rinks quickly, and to maintain social distancing at all times. Chairs spaced at least six feet apart will be set up at the rinks prior to each session to allow participants to sit and put on their skates.
- Each participant must bring his/her own, pre-filled water bottle to each session.
- No spitting is allowed on or off the ice.
- As stated above, failure to adhere strictly to these rules and guidelines may result in suspension from participation without refund.