|:||NY Virtual CEP Level 1|
|:||CEP Level 1|
|:||12-14-2022 07:00 PM : 10:30 PM (Eastern)|
|:||12-15-2022 07:00 PM : 10:30 PM (Eastern)|
To receive credit, you must attend both days of the clinic in full and your camera must be on at all times.
Please take note:
• This class consists of two, 3 hour 30 minute sessions, that take place on TWO (2) separate days using the same Zoom link both days
.• Attendance at all sessions is required for both days
.• High speed and stable Internet connection is highly recommended. Virtual Clinics require a solid internet connection. You must maintain a video connection to receive credit for the class. You must use a computer, laptop, or tablet with a webcam, microphone, speakers, or headphones to participate. Video must be active at all times.
• This clinic is virtual and will take place on Zoom (not in-person).
• Plan to join the class using the link provided at least 15 minutes early to resolve any technical issues.
• You may find yourself in a “Waiting Room” once you log in. You’ll be admitted when it is time to start. We always try to start on time, but if we are running late due to technical issues, we will send a message to the waiting room.
• We will ask you to mute yourself during the clinic until it is time to speak to cut down on feedback issues.
• Your safety is our highest priority, so driving or any other activity that takes away from your attention during the clinic is strictly prohibited.
Please note that although there is a physical location listed for the class, ALL CLASSES WILL TAKE PLACE ONLINE & EASTERN STANDARD TIME. We look forward to seeing you for this CEP Clinic.