To receive credit you must attend both days of the clinic in full and your camera must be on at all times.
Please take note:
- This class consists of two, 3 hour 30 minute sessions, that take place on TWO (2) separate days via Zoom.
- Attendance at all sessions is required for all two days and
- High speed and stable Internet connection is highly recommended.
- This clinic is virtual and will take place on Zoom (not in-person).
- Plan to join the class using the link provided at least 15 minutes early to resolve technical issues.
- You may find yourself in a “Waiting Room” which is fine, you’ll be admitted when it’s time to start. If you are not let in till a few minutes after the start time, don’t worry, we will let you in.
- Virtual Clinics require a solid internet connection. You must maintain a video connection to receive credit for the class.
- You must use a computer, laptop, or tablet with a webcam, microphone, speakers, or headphones to participate.
- We may ask you to mute yourself (shut microphone off) during the clinic.
- Video must be active at all times.
- Your safety is our highest priority, so driving or any other activity that takes away from your attention during the clinic is strictly prohibited.
Please note that although there is a physical location listed for the class, ALL CLASSES WILL TAKE PLACE ONLINE & EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
We look forward to this Level 2 CEP Clinic.