Event Logo USAH

Jim Rogers Memorial Golf Tournament

May 02, 2021
Phoenix, Arizona

Register

Tournament Details

Individual golfers - $125

Foursome - $450

Registration

If you are registering a foursome, add the details for all four golfers by clicking "Add Participant". Once complete you can use the coupon 4SOME at checkout to receive a discount.

PLEASE ENTER ALL Golfer details below, including the primary contact if they are one of the golfers registering for the event. 

***If golfer is not known at the time of registration enter generic name or placeholder

Register

Agreement

Payment

Checkout

Register

Agreement

Payment

Checkout

Event Information

Please fill out all required fields. If you wish to add more than one participant click the plus button.

Primary Contact Information

Golfer Details (If Primary Contact is playing, add as Golfer 1)

Golfer Details (If Primary Contact is playing, add as Golfer 1) 1

Additional Information (Not required)

Cancellation Policy

Full refund available if cancellation is receieved by April 2nd, 2021

75% refund available if cancelled after April 2nd, 2021 -The other 25% will be donated directly to the Jim Rogers scholarship fund

0% refund available if cancelled within 7 days of event or May 2nd, 2021 - 100% will be donated to the Jim Rogers scholarship fund

Check the box

Register

Agreement

Payment

Checkout


If you are registering a foursome, add the details for all four golfers by clicking "Add Participant". Once complete you can use the coupon 4SOME at checkout to receive a discount.

PLEASE ENTER ALL Golfer details below, including the primary contact if they are one of the golfers registering for the event. 

***If golfer is not known at the time of registration enter generic name or placeholder

Register

Agreement

Payment

Checkout


Card Details

Billing Address

Use Default Address
Cancellation Policy

Full refund available if cancellation is receieved by April 2nd, 2021

75% refund available if cancelled after April 2nd, 2021 -The other 25% will be donated directly to the Jim Rogers scholarship fund

0% refund available if cancelled within 7 days of event or May 2nd, 2021 - 100% will be donated to the Jim Rogers scholarship fund